Grand Junction, CO
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*All hours are based on Eastern Standard Time
|Check our Reviews on Angie's List|
- Fruita, CO
- Redlands, CO
- Clifton, CO
- Palisade, CO
- Delta, CO
- Parachute, CO
Professional Mold Testing in Grand Junction, CO
Mold Test Experts loves working in "River City", Grand Junction, CO. Grand Junction has so much to offer with its wineries, wonderful views, and moutain biking trails. We want to keep Grand Junction beautiful by keeping it mold free. Mold begins to grow with just a small amount of moisture, so it's important to keep it out of your home or business. If you have had a leak or water damage in the past, it's very possible you could have a mold problem. Mold isn't always visible. We perform air quality tests to determine the mold spore count within your home so we can detect mold that may not be captured with a visual inspection. It's important to have a baseline mold spore count before removing the mold so that you can be sure it's all been eradicated. By having an independent mold testing provider like Mold Test Experts conduct your mold inspection and test you can be sure your results are objective. We do not perform mold remediation so our results are unbiased. Call us today to speak with a mold specialist and see how we can help you.
We also serve the local areas of Fruita, Redlands, Clifton, Palisade, Delta, and Parachute, CO
Mold Test Experts specializes in mold inspections and mold testing in Grand Junction, CO. Given the many risks associated with mold exposure, it is important to have a mold test done by qualified professionals so that the mold removal process can begin as quickly as possible. Our mold specialists can provide you with information that only comes from a professional mold test and analysis.
Our company has grown from years of working in the mold testing, inspection, and remediation fields. Recognizing the health and financial risks associated with any mold issue, our company is networked throughout 40 states. We take pride in providing honest, professional assessments to homeowners, realtors, and property managers.
The inspectors provided by our company are seasoned with many years of mold experience, and this is ALL that we do. MOLD IS OUR TOTAL BUSINESS. With our resources, we can provide quick, efficient, and fair assessments of your issues. Before you run the risk of spending unnecessary dollars for remediation that might be unnecessary, give us a call.
For professional mold testing call (970)449-0997
- Water coming from leaking pipes or near tubs and sinks can also support mold growth.
- Fix leaks and outside water issues quickly before mold can begin to grow. Water coming inside your home can sometimes be resolved a number of ways from landscaping changes or waterproofing the exterior of your home. If you find water in your basement it might be because of a gutter leak or something else causing water to run to your house.
- Exhaust fans should always be routed outside.
- Carpet can absorb moisture and serves as place where mold growth is easily supported.
- Different solutions are used for moisture problems depending on the local climate. Conditions in the Northeast are colder and more dry than the hot and wet climate found in the South. The Southwest is hot and dry while the Western Mountain region is cold and dry. Each and every one of these regions has different causes of moisture but they all have the components to support mold development. These areas all require moisture solutions that are unique to their climate conditions.
- Ensure your crawl space is ventilated properly. Covering the ground of the crawl space is also a great method of inhibiting moisture in this area.
Call (970)449-0997 to speak with a mold specialist in Grand Junction, CO now!
Connect with us today!
Mold News in Grand Junction, CO!
Sorry, there is no current news in your area. If you have news, please let us know through our contact form!